Japan Others Permanent
Work on a diverse range of projects, including: prototyping new models, providing software design and support to scientists, implementing tools and libraries, as well as working closely with our software engineering team to scale the modeling side of our products.
Work on the ML side of our product portfolio, in collaboration with our
project and product managers: automate and optimize data pipelines, improve
models used in production to be more accurate or more efficient, etc.
• Use and develop machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve
applied problems in various disciplines such as Computer Vision, Time
Series Analysis or Natural Language Processing.
• Design and implement Data/Model systems to make our model training and
inferencing pipelines efficient.
• Present and communicate project progress and development clearly, in
written and oral forms
• Mentor more junior members of our team, to help them grow technically
BSc/BEng in computer science or related technical field or equivalent
practical experience (MSc/MEng or PhD preferable)
• Proven experience in python for scientific/statistical use (3+ years)
• Know how to work in a team, and familiar with modern software engineering
practices such as testing, continuous integration, source code management
• Able to take initiative, doesn't require constant supervision, very organized
and methodological in his/her approach
• Proven experience leading ML-based projects with small (2-3 people) teams
The ideal candidate would have one or more of the following qualifications:
• Working knowledge of Python and familiar with the scientific python
ecosystem (NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter notebooks, Scikit Learn)
• Background in image processing or NLP are a plus
• Proven experience in using modern deep learning frameworks like
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903