Japan Development Permanent
We are looking for a C++ Research Engineer to help us create the research systems necessary to achieve autonomous operation of our network. This includes both the autonomous framework itself, as well as the use cases that will be driven by our autonomous framework. In this role, the main focus will be on development, testing, debugging, and maintenance in collaboration with researchers.
- Production level C++ programming (C++17/20 standard), testing, debugging, optimization, and maintenance
- Documentation of software and testing
- Maintain code repositories
- Collaborate and problem solve issues with other researchers
- Mentoring of others in relevant areas, such as code review
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Over 5 years of experience as a developer or a research engineer
- A portfolio of projects that can be demonstrated
- Native or near-native proficiency in English
- Experience in distributed systems, parallel systems, eventually consistent databases
- Experience in a lab environment
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong