Japan Others Permanent
We currently seeking SAP solution architect to join our team. The domain area of solution includes design and implementation of SAP sales order management, ATP, Outbound & Inbound logistics (including warehouse management), EDI, and interfaces with external systems. The Solution Architect is accountable for overall design and delivery of solutions across all SAP platforms in Asia Pacific region.
Accountable for the overall design and delivery of end-to-end solution as Solution architect.
Deliver new build work to ensure continuous delivery, manage impediments and maintain
high throughput while maintain quality
• Accountable for ensuring high Reliability of platforms as a service owner and addressing
critical issues and challenges pertaining to the platform to ensure service quality is of highest
standard. Initiating proactive measures and actions to maintain stable and reliable
• Collaborate with Business, Internal IT partners and leadership, building long term partnership
and trust, shaping the business requirements, ensuring continuous service improvement,
driving quality, cost, and efficiency improvements to estimating, quoting, and service
• Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to
understand emerging trends and transform those insights into Delivery and service
improvements. Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually
improve build quality and support service addressing emerging / unmet customer needs.
• Participate in backlog grooming of User stories in ‘Discovery’ phase from solutioning
• Validate all Functional & Non-functional requirements, provide ball park estimate.
• Review and approve all system change design and solution. Provide guidance as needed to
Build and Run teams on solution.
• Solutioning of issues raised by Build/Run teams. Where applicable, liaise with global team in
• addressing issues raised/escalated by Build/Run teams and obtaining the solution alignment
• Approve CR as IT Lead. Provide solution guidance as needed to Stable team resources.
• Identify, review and approve appropriate documents (URS, FRS, FDS, TDS etc.).
• Guide in identifying scenarios to be tested for change / bug fix to be made to production
including regression testing, to enable AMS / Build team create & execute test cases.
• Review test results of changes and enhancements to ensure that changes are well tested
and be jointly accountable with Build/Run team for issues if any, when the change moves to
• Be involved in escalations and work with Business / BT / GCC as required to address
• Participate in reliability meeting as required high severity tickets to provide root cause and
• 6+ years of experience deploying and supporting SAP sales order and logistics functionality,
including participation in at least three full cycle implementations within SD/LE.
• 4+ years of hands-on configuration experience within the SD, LE, CRM/APO and MM
modules in SAP
• Extensive experience implementing or supporting the SAP WM/IM module or interfaces to
external warehouse management systems.
• Experience with basic level of program development / debugging
• Change management and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong