Japan Network Contract
IT Solutions Telecom engineer will coordinate and implement telephony solutions based on business or project requirements and/or global designs. Lead and manage telephony solution integration projects as technical leader. Responsible for technical design and project initiation align with system infrastructure life cycle model/process with project documentation. Responsible to modify operational support documentation based on existing drafts and handover to operations.
Develop telephony system designs based on existing standards or headquater region draft designs.
· Writing design documents for telephony projects based on existing document templates.
· Assisting PMO to initiate a project plan with necessary documentation and information.
· Participate in project program meetings as needed.
· Communicate with respective key persons of project streams, Regional Telecom Operations and Business client for coordination.
· Lead and manage multiple voice vendors or SI-ers within project stream as tech lead.
· Writng operational support documents / Manuals for end users, based on existing high-level documents
5+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure integration, installation and design roles.
· In-depth knowledge of most of popular Telephony technology products such as PBX, IVR, Call Reporting system, Voice recording.
· Implementing/support cloud-based telephony solution (Amazon Connect, Twilio, Genesys PureCloud)
· Basic Network knowledge
· Working knowledge of Call Center related IP Telephony systems.
· Understanding of Japan telecom market (voice and data carrier).
· Basic English and Japanese language documentation skills.
· Strengths include, planning, technology implementation, communication with client and management reporting as technical leader.
· Knowledgeable in maintaining and troubleshooting cloud voice platforms;
· Knowledge of compliance product (e.g. NICE) is a plus;
· Knowledge of text mining product (e.g. Amivoice) is a plus:
· Experience in implementing/supporting NextGen SBC
· Knowledge in Avaya CMS Supervisor, AgentMap, StationLink is a plus
· Experience in designing call routing using IVR, DB routing is a plus
· Solid understanding of application transport and network infrastructure protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP);
· Certifications (Avaya, CUCM, ITIL) preferred.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong