Japan Project Management Contract
This project is to architect, design, and implement a new layer of automation within the client’s existing Horizon based HVD platform that will provide automated replication service of individual virtual machines. This service will be subscribed to by users of the platform in order to provide a business continuity service level that will protect the users from large scale outages that may affect a service range between the hypervisor cluster levels through the holistic data center level.
- Handle the JIRA board and all take a lead position on all required meetings under the agile process to fulfil the reporting and planning tasks
- Ensure implementation of the service as designed
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders, client program team and ITCS project teams.
- Work with project team leads and project managers to ensure successful delivery of project based on agreed SOW.
- Responsible for ensuring project is delivered according to ITCS best practices and success proven methodologies.
- Support project teams in resource planning – resizing teams according to requirement changes and environmental challenges.
- Responsible for tracking and monitor execution, milestones, communication, governance, risks, team resource/schedule management
- Responsible for developing project and program structures to ensure accountability and governance exists at all levels.
- Responsible for providing up to date project information. Information should be data driven and should be relevant and accurate to support
- effective decision-making.
- Responsible for presenting information in a way that all stakeholders can understand.
- Responsible for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Well versed in both VMware hypervisor infrastructure services and VMware Horizon VDI architecture and design
- Flexible to work morning, afternoon or midnight shifts – project serves global locations
- Great interpersonal skills in writing and verbal. Able to work with different teams from different time zones.
- Related certification is preferred and added advantage.
- Previously related projects will be added advantage.
- Strong people management and stakeholder management
- Agile Methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience in software project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
- Adept at conflict resolution, understanding team dynamics, and facilitating collaboration to find solutions
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903