India Helpdesk / Desktop Support Contract
Our client is looking for a Senior IT Support for VIP / C-level to join their team in Mumbai.
- Deliver C-level/ VIP end-user experience while ensuring a managed, secure technological environment
- Identify and proactively manage applications to ensure a well maintained and managed end-user environment
- Handle user questions, incidents and requests. Tracking, measuring, and escalatingas appropriate
- Assist with patching and upgrading end-user devices
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast moving environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in all phases of desktop operating system support,implementation, and maintenance, in the financial sector
- At least 5 years’ experience as primary/lead support to VIP users
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implementand support enterprise deployments
- Knowledge of Desktop Services, security and access standards and practices
- Strong in supporting a Windows desktop environment, Microsoft suite ofapplications, Blackberry Email, Android/ IOS Mobility platform
- Experience in setup and troubleshooting of collaboration solutions –CiscoTelepresence, Cisco Webex etc
- Excellent communication skills and soft skills and Fluent English is essential
- Flexible in working hours, late hours support, weekend support etc.
- Staying nearby BKC (approx. 1hr away) is a plus
- Experience in Trading Application & Trade floor support is a plus
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong