Hong Kong Big Data Permanent/Contract
Our client, a leading financial firm, is looking for a Data Governance Advocate. The selected candidate will be tasked establishing the data governance standards and data management lifecycle control, executing data governance framework (using Collibra) on cloud-based (AWS/ Azure/ GCP) infrastructure, and cooperate with senior stakeholders from different business areas to shape the data governance landscape.
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- Manage the end-to-end data management process for data acquisition and processing, data quality and governance for the Enterprise Data platform
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the Group
- Deploy a metadata management framework to cover data lineage, access control, data catalogue, data encryption, anonymisation, etc.
- Develop best practices for group data management to minimize effort, and automation
- Experience in setting up data management and governance process for enterprise, particularly around data access control, metadata management, data quality and data lineage
- Ideally 10+ years of data management and governance space. Candidate with lesser experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge in data management with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP) is a PLUS
- Experience in establishing an Enterprise Data Catalogue
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong