Japan Others Permanent
Seeking for a Golang Developer.
Japanese is a plus!
- Experience developing applications using Golang (more than 2 year).
- Ability to implement a simple HTTP server from scratch.
- Ability to implement parallel processing using goroutine.
- Ability to design a module that relies on abstraction (interface) for writing change-resistant code.
- Ability to write a Table Driven Test using the testing package of the standard library.
- Ability to automate tests using CI services such as CircleCI and GitHub Actions.
- Ability to write SQL considering performance.
- Be able to express behavior specifications as code using Ginkgo
- Familiarity with how to create secure and compact images with Docker
- Ability to implement communication between Microservices using gRPC.
- Development experience using NoSQL such as Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Operational experience of resources (network, VM instance, Kubernetes cluster, etc.) in GCP environment.
- Architecture design for ensuring fault tolerance and idempotency on large-scale distributed systems.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong