Hong Kong Cloud and Virtualization Contract
We are looking to hire a Cloud Delivery Manager for a Financial Institution to manage the delivery of the cloud environment and govern the application on-boarding to the cloud environment.
- Engage and manage vendors to build, integrate and deliver high-quality cloud solutions
- Lead delivery and actively monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projects
- Provide development guide and best practice for developers and oversee coding and unit testing
- Lead the vendor & manage defects closing during the SIT and UAT
- Liaise with remote team on non-production and production infrastructure and cloud environments
- Work with vendor and internal teams to complete production implementation
- Lead Implementation & Rollout and manage deployment, verification and warranty
- Govern the application onboarding to the cloud platform from architecture and business requirements perspective
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate and document end-to-end designs
- Complete assignments on time and meet standard requirements to meet business objectives and ensure project success
- Mentor new members of the team
- University graduate in IT related disciplines.
- 8-10 years relevant experience in 2 or more of the following areas:
- IT Infrastructure
- Integration Solution Design
- Data Engineering
- Application Design
- Solid experience in IT project delivery in a leader role
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and experienced in different methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure, especially Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage Account, Azure Event Hub
- Working understanding of Jenkins, Git, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, API gateway, RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Experience in Mulesoft and Kong is an advantage
- Experience with Oracle 11g/12c and Informatica ETL technologies is an advantage
- Experience on managing cloud platform such as Azure, AWS is an advantage
- Qualifications in Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Analytical skills / Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment
- Open and proactive mindset, getting things done attitude.
- Strong initiative, and a desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured and assertive.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Fluency in Cantonese is preferred.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong