Hong Kong Helpdesk / Desktop Support Permanent
We are currently looking for a Helpdesk Support + Data Center Backfill Engineer to join our team!
• In Office and Remote support for ITCS Offices.
• On-site and remote support for local clients and other Regions within APAC. • Handle technical inquiries and provide tier 1 & 2 solutions. • Provide IT helpdesk, desktop, and infrastructure support. • Document all reported incidents and service requests via ticketing system.
• Provide on demand hands and feet infrastructure support for the region when necessary.
• IMAC - Installations, Move, Add, Change, Decommission of IT equipment (networks, servers, networks, storage, backup devices and Bank of America hardware under direction of BoFA employee etc.)
• Management of DCS Inventory records (list of devices installed in IT facilities, spare parts and storage Rooms)
• Inventory/Documentation updates for new installation of structured cabling and cabling material
• Capacity management (space, power, cooling, patch panel port availability)
• Higher diploma in Computing Science or other relevant disciplines.
• Min of 3 year working experience in Data Center operations
• Good understanding and knowledge in data cabling, i.e. structured cabling and patching
• Good level of experience with inventory management
• Good level of experience with supporting change and incident management
• Good documentation skills and record keeping
• Experienced in hardware support, breakfix and troubleshooting.
•Professional certification would be good but not mandatory i.e. CCNA, MSCE, etc
• Ability to respond to issues and provide timely update, and escalation
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong