Japan Development Contract
Seeking for an excellent web front-end developer with practical hands-on experience. The ideal candidate is a great problem solver, team player, and a quick learner with an eye for design and experience coding sites. The successful candidate is expected to work on dynamic web application development.
- Design and build new pages, applications, and sites.
- Build templates for digital contents.
- Improve user experience.
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests and increase coverage.
- Create Integration/Functional tests.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Webpack.
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Experience using version control systems particularly Git
- Knows how to code with responsive design.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools. Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong