Hong Kong Helpdesk / Desktop Support Contract
A top-tier investment bank is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team!
- Deliver superior end-user experience while ensuring a managed, secure technological environment
- Support various users through direct end-user support
- Assist in identifying and proactively managing applications to ensure a well maintained and managed end-user environment
- Handle user questions, incidents and requests. Tracking, measuring, and escalating as appropriate
- Assist with patching and upgrading end-user devices
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast moving environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in all phases of desktop operating system support, implementation, and maintenance, in the financial sector
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implement and support enterprise deployments
- Knowledge of Desktop Services, security and access standards and practices
- Basic understanding of networking and server technologies
- Proficient in supporting a Windows 7 desktop environment & Microsoft suite of applications
- Good communication skills and strong analytical skills. English is essential, with Cantonese and Mandarin being a plus
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong