China Cloud and Virtualization Contract
Our client, a leading Japanese based iBank, is currently looking for a Cloud Operation Engineer Consultant (MSV). The selected candidate will be tasked transforming platform to cloud-based systems taking Hybrid Cloud model & delivering automate deployment capability with a global team in Asia.
- Build, test and deliver new services and improvement on supported Cloud platform and services
- Contribute on documenting operational run books, and give coaching to team members as required
- Engage with application teams throughout the lifecycle to provide reliable and scalable Cloud platform and services.
- Collaboratively work with Engineering function and other IT teams to discuss and agree on the enhancement and improvement to address challenges or issues.
- Identify opportunity to automate manual steps or areas for improvement to remediate or mitigate operational risks, and directly contribute on coding to manage the Cloud platform effectively.
- Provide onsite L2/L3 support to monitor and work on service restoration of Cloud platform deployed globally when incident takes place, under Follow-the-Sun support model or provide on-call support as necessary.
- Experience in managing any of Public Cloud Services such as AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP for more than 3 years.
- Good working knowledge in common coding languages, Python, Ruby
- Practical knowledge and skills on managing Configuration Management tools, Ansible, Terraform.
- Working experience on Linux systems and good understanding on networking and core infrastructure such as DNS, NTP, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Sound team players to collaborate with various colleagues across regions to deliver goals together.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong