Singapore Development Contract
We are looking for Database Developer to support a global investment bank, to deliver solutions/tooling to the BAU teams, working in an Agile development environment. The incumbent is responsible to design applications through Oracle Application Express.
Develop solutions and automate tasks within an Integrated Ops team:
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL/Oracle
- Familiarity working with Python, Shell, Rest-API
- An Ability to understand front end users requirements with a problem solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as Database developer
Working within the Cyber Security Project( within an Agile team of developers) working closely with support staff and management to meet the deliverables for the project, whilst identifying opportunities to increase efficiency of our BAU support teams.
Develop databases, solutions and dashboards to meet management and business needs.
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Hands on experience with Python, Java script , xml oriented to RDBMS (Oracle & Sybase & MSSQL)
- Hands on Oracle Application Express ( APEX)
- Development and maintenance of the database stored procedures, views and functions for hosted web applications
- Provide high quality ,balanced analysis and advice on a range of issues of considerable complexity within specified SLA
- Take principal responsibility for the identification of key methodological or process issues in the team
- Evaluates solutions critically on the basis of logical assumptions, factual information and chooses appropriate solution
- Good aptitude in complying with ITIL framework (Incident Management, Change Management,)
- Understanding of Business Continuity requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Hands on experience bash scripting , UNIX knowledge
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree B.S preferably in an Information Technology discipline with certified in Oracle or Sybase Database
- At least 3 years’ experience in an IT Function of which 2 years’ experience has been as Developer
- Strong interpersonal Skills to interact with fellow team members ,fellow teams both regionally and local
- Having analytical skills
- Being able to meet strict deadlines
- Being able to work under stressful circumstances
- Fluency in English.
Other Value-Added Competencies:
- Analytical thinking and strong diagnostic information gathering
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organisation skills
- Initiative and multitasking
- Multi-cultural environment (SG, HK, JP, UK, IN,KR,JK,IN)
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong