Japan Development Contract
Our client in Insurance Domain is seeking for an exceptional candidate who has practical hands-on experience in Android application development. The successful candidate is expected to work proactively in a small, agile, fast growing, and multi-cultural development team.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications
- on the Android platform.
- Develop new applications, design, implement features and functionality.
- Design, code, and debug the Android app - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end.
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance,
- consumer-facing products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 5+ years in relevant work experience.
- 5+ years building Android applications.
- Have experience with low level Android development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding of Android Design Principles
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML
- Experience with Android Platform APIs and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with app development for multiple screen sizes
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management
- and caching.
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong