Japan Development Contract
Our client in Insurance Domain is seeking for an iOS developer to join the team.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications
- on the iOS platform.
- Develop new applications, design, implement features and functionality.
- Design, code, and debug the iOS apps - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end.
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance,
- consumer-facing products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- development efficiency.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and
- acceptance criteria.
- Experience of iOS development in Swift.
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 3+ years building iOS applications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding of iOS Design Principles.
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML.
- Experience using iOS SDK App Frameworks as well as 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with app development for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience with Automated Testing.
- Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration
- Eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong