Hong Kong Project Management Contract
A top-tier investment bank is looking for a Network PM to join their team!
- Manage and co-ordinate the implementation of network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance with the Bank’s standards.
- Perform analysis required to define reporting requirements (e.g., Performance, Capacity, Change management).
- Perform system network engineering, design and validation.
- Document all aspects of the network infrastructure and keep documentation up to date.
- Proactively monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in Network services, with minimum 7 years in finance industry
- Expertise in connectivity and HFT network infrastructure design, implementation and support (CCIE is a strong ‘plus’)
- Expertise in Firewall implementation and support (Checkpoint certification is a strong “plus”)
- Experience with Equity and high-frequency trading (HFT) infrastructure is preferred
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise in PMI methodology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese and/or French are a ‘plus’)
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong