China Server Contract
Our client, a global investment bank in China, is currently looking for a Data Center Engineer to be responsible for their daily operations in the data center.
- Maintain Data Center standards, and daily infrastructure performance issues
- Hands-on structured cabling and patching
- Identify and troubleshoot to isolate the root cause of problems
- Support requests and enquiries from external and internal stakeholders
- Provide technical advice on issues or problems within the infrastructure of the Data Centre and remote sites
- Working experience Data Centre operations space
- Knowledge in data cabling, i.e. structured cabling, and patching.
- Experience in hardware support, break/fix and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a must
- Working hours
* 5.5 day work week, 8 hours + 1 hour lunch break per day
* Shift hours:
- 0700 - 1600
- 1200 - 2100
- Position is opened for the following location:
1. Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai
2. Dongcheng Road, Kunshan City, Suzhou
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong