Singapore Project Management Contract
Our client is an established global Investment Bank. They are looking for the right candidate to be a member of a command & control (C&C) team to assist migration teams to execute multiple migration projects including but not limited to Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp to VMware Horizon, and Win 7 to Win 10 migration.
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders, client program team and ITCS project teams. Responsible to coordinate and communicate all project functions including but not limited to migration scheduling, end user communication, stakeholder reports and project status
- Serves as liaison between ITCS SDM, PMO and project teams.
- Stakeholder and business reports
- Migration scheduling and planning
- Excellent analytical skills with migration data
- End user communication delivery and business communication delivery
- Coordinate migration team and supporting team task execution
- Assist with evaluation of pre-migration checks required for each migration
- Assist with all change requests management as required in project
- At least 2-4 years of work experience in financial industry with an excellent understanding and efficient project coordination and communication
- Successfully participated in migration projects of similar size and role
- Seasoned team member previously worked in a high-pressure environment
- Hands on with Change Management systems in the banking industry.
- Flexible to work morning, afternoon or midnight shifts – project serves global locations
- Great interpersonal skills in writing and verbal. Able to work with different teams from different time zones.
- Related certification is preferred and added advantage.
- Previously related migration projects will be added advantage.