Singapore Project Management Contract
Our client is well established International Investment Bank in Singapore and is currently looking for a Technical Service Manager to join their team. Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units. Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project. Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution. Responsibilities include: Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses; obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities; oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation; Risk Management and Mitigation Planning; Readiness / Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management; Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied; Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project; Acts as a Programme Manager if required on an interim basis; Ability to represent / deputise senior project stakeholders where required.
• To support and be responsible for Global Banking & Markets Infrastructure projects such as Equities, HFT, GMOT, ECIO, FICC, Quartz & Payments.
• Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
• Fulfill the regulatory / compliance requirement and business needs.
• Assessment of infrastructure requirements dependencies, constraints and migration strategies
• Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
• Identifies resources needed and works with all technology departments to assign individual responsibilities.
• Scope & quality management
• Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports periodically.
Qualification /Skill Requirement
• 8-10 years of experience in Program/Project management
• Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
• Prior project management experience in Banking & Financial Industry
• Be able to manage multiple complex technical projects
• Good understanding of infrastructure stack, with specific focus on physical & virtual server deployment, network connectivity to exchanges, colos
• Strong presentation, analytical, problem solving, facilitation and people management skills;
• Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
• Good relationship mgmt. skills
• Able to work under pressure and be able to multitask efficiently
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Excellent understanding of one or more of the areas, like Operating System, Virtualization, Network, Database
• Industry certifications
• Contract Position