Singapore Network Contract
Our Client, A global investment bank is looking for a Voice Engineer to perform daily voice network support services for Cisco, NICE and Avaya products
- Support all voice equipment including voice recorders, video conferencing equipment, call detail recording equipment (support break-fix), audio conferencing equipment.
- Perform two (2) daily health checks (morning and evening) on relevant enterprise voice operating systems excluding Cisco devices.
- Provide administrative support and co-ordination with other business unit for any technology related request.
Provide on-site and remote support to enterprise voice users across APAC region for the following:
- Avaya PABX system
- Avaya Call Management System (CMS)
- Cisco UCM (PABX) and Unity (Voicemail) systems
- Headset Installation
- Perform daily check activities (morning and evening) on enterprise voice operating systems (excluding Cisco and NICE devices) including without limitation:
- Test each service components, including equipment and software, to identify any performance gaps that may render the components deficient or incapable of performing its intended function.
- Prepare and provide a consolidated report on all identified deficient components no later than 8:00 am local time every day. (For voice engineers in Singapore).
- Recommend remediation actions for deficient components.
- Moderate experience in the financial services field
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically, 5-7 years of IT experience.
- Moderate experience with Trading Floor and Telecommunication technologies; IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers, NICE Recording and Video integration.
- Must be able to interact in a professional manner with End Users; must possess excellent PC, communication, and organizational skills.
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and clients.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.