Singapore Project Management Contract
Our Client, A Global Investment Bank is looking for a infrastructure project manager. The Project manager will be responsible for infrastructure solutions delivery for all global banking and markets line of businesses in the region. The group works closely with our business partners in CIO, Product, Operations & wider TI shared infrastructure teams.
- To support and be responsible for Global Banking & Markets Infrastructure projects such as Equities, HFT, GMOT, ECIO, FICC, Quartz & Payments.
- Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Fulfill the regulatory / compliance requirement and business needs.
- Manage project budget and approvals
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements dependencies, constraints, and migration strategies
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders, users, and vendors, etc.
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting, and escalation effectively.
- Identifies resources needed and works with all technology departments to assign individual responsibilities.
- Scope & quality management
- Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports periodically.
- 8-10 years of experience in Program/Project management
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
- Prior project management experience in Banking & Financial Industry
- Be able to manage multiple complex technical projects
- Good understanding of infrastructure stack, with a specific focus on physical & virtual server deployment, network connectivity to exchanges, colos
- Strong presentation, analytical, problem-solving, facilitation and people management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good relationship mgmt. skills
- Able to work under pressure and be able to multitask efficiently
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent understanding of one or more of the areas, like Operating System, Virtualization, Network, Database
- Industry certifications
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong