Singapore Cloud and Virtualization Contract
ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for Virtualization Engineer to join our banking and financial team in Singapore to provide end to end infrastructure services and support a large client base across multiple geographic regions in virtualization environment.
- Provide critical infrastructure operational support for APAC HVD, Managed Print and other workspace service products like Exchange, BlackBerry, Mobility & other collaborative products including WebEx, SharePoint, MS Lync/Skype or Business.
- Cover incident, change and work order queues for WSS Operations, monitor emails to Workspace Services distribution list and respond, participate in outage group chat forums, assume ownership, respond to triage calls.
- Perform troubleshooting of HVD Infrastructure, work with various support partners such as WST, Citrix, Network, DBA and Global counterparts as necessary and perform root cause analysis and service restoration.
- Participate on Workspace Services support “On-Call” during designated week/weekends
- Timely resolution of production issues, update on follow ups of production issues is mandatory.
- Communicate effectively with all team members in Integration, Solution engineering and Platform engineering teams. Share critical support details with technology team members in all domains.
- Ensure all servers comply with the firm’s established security standards and address any vulnerabilities in the system.
- Participate and manage events related to Power Down, BCP Network Isolation, Network Maintenance, UPS Maintenances and any planned weekend changes.
- Plan, test and implement changes and upgrades to the server hardware, firmware and operating systems environment as required.
- Update inventory and ensure run books are current and enable swift resolution times for issues.
- Participate in audit remediation and proactive identification of risks in our environment
- Experience and understanding of an enterprise incident management system based on ITIL framework
- Experience in PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge on Citrix Xen Desktop Technology, Active Directory, SQL Database, MS Office Products, BlackBerry, VMware ESX, Citrix Desktop Director, V-SAN Technology.
- Knowledge of VB and VMware PowerCLI scripting for automation is an added advantage
- Location: HarbourFront
- Regular working hours
- 1 year renewable contract