Japan Business Analyst Contract
Our client, a well-known mobile insurance company, needs you to be a critical part of their business solutions team and transform their business efficiency with insights into digital trends and complex challenges. Based in Tokyo, Japan, you will utilize your expertise to collaborate with Product Analysts to act as a critical medium between internal and external customers and the software development team, building a competitive base for company growth.
· Proactively collaborate with Product Analyst and communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver as needed following artifacts using appropriate documentation standards and applying best practices: (Functional requirements (BRD), Use Cases, User Stories along with acceptance criteria and business benefits(ROI), GUI, Screen and Interface designs).
· Develop use cases/user stories as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
· Build test cases, verification scripts, along with actual validation/testing for checking completeness. (Ex QA)
· Prioritize user stories by collaborating with Development Lead, Project Manager and Product Analyst.
· Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Apply advanced knowledge and understanding of business analysis concepts, principles and techniques to gather, document and manage business requirements for new system implementations and major enhancements to existing solutions.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical solution and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
· Consult as needed with Enterprise Architecture, Risk and Security and other Shared Service teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure and proper control requirements are included for all projects. Facilitates prototype, demo with product owners for early preview
· Business experience in any of the following fields: Finance, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Call Center, Procurement, or Manufacturing/Refurbish.
· Understanding of system structure
· Fluent in English and Japanese