Hong Kong Helpdesk / Desktop Support Contract
Our client, an investment bank, is currently looking to set up a team to oversee a coming Windows 10 Migration Project. We are looking for the right candidate to lead a team of migration engineers who will coordinate global Win 10 migration activities with the support of local deployment teams. The team will also work with program team, engineering team, application team, home drive and storage team, active directory team, and end users.
- The desktop support engineer will serve as a project member for desktop technology project that covers the APAC region and covers different line of business from the front offices to the back offices.
- Plan, schedule, deploy and support desktop operating system upgrade on endpoints that consists of desktops, laptops, virtual workstations and thin clients.
- Plan, schedule, deploy and support desktop virtualization.
- Perform complex problem solving and assistance on diverse banking business software applications and hardware systems post Windows 10 deployment.
- Communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of Windows 10
- Follow the bank’s information security and technology baselines and standards
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in desktop related deployment projects.
- Skills in: Windows 10 operating system, internet and TCP/IP network.
- Other skills in SQL database connectivity will be an added advantage.
- Good communication & organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Project Team Lead/ Shift Team Lead