Singapore Others Permanent
Our client , A Global investment bank is looking for a Finacle Developer . You will be responsible for designing & developing web based on-line banking applications. You will work in close collaboration with Project Management and Software Developers and you will demonstrate advanced technical, organizational, and communication skills. A seasoned technologist with deep understanding of all aspects of highly available and scalable platform and technical architecture having come from a strong engineering or development background.
Essential Job Functions
· Contribute to solution & implement latest technology for net banking and other consumer channels and leading integration of tools and technologies.
· Lead the requirement analysis, feasibility and implementation of technology solutions.
· Execute and own the baseline solution and activities collaborating with Product & Technology team
· Actively find ways (new technologies, tools, frameworks) to improve software solutions.
· Ensure development team adhering to coding guidelines.
· Hands on experience and should be a team player
· Effectively manage payment integration certification end to end.
· Lead the technical integration with host systems like CRM, CBS, Data warehouse, payment engines, Switch, CMS and other external interfaces.
· Design and build for UI/ UX requirements.
· Able to do in depth impact analysis for proposed changes/ new requirements.
· Should be able to create high level/ low level design and design/ interface specifications.
· Support integration testing/ business acceptance testing/ performance engineering/ vulnerability testing and production roll outs.
· Keep abreast with new regulatory roll outs and implement.
· Should be able to understand the overall architecture in the Bank’s ecosystem and leverage the same.
Proven ability to shape effective consumer channel based solutions.
· Technical & Hand-on Knowledge of implementation of net banking application and consumer apps.
· Knowledge of database & scripting. Preferred to have programing skills in SQL/ PL-SQL
· In depth knowledge of complex UI related development and transaction work flows using latest technologies like Microsoft technologies and .Net framework (ASP, .NET and C#).
· Experienced in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology required
· Good in project coordination across verticals/ division, resource & project management to get the implementation completed (SDLC using waterfall and agile methodology)
· In-depth knowledge and experience of consumer channel related offerings/ services like inquiries, payments, transaction banking, CMS etc.
· Exposure to financial services industry and established net banking applications.
· Good understanding of user management, admin modules, consumer modules, transaction banking services, channel limit and access management.
· Good understanding of micro services, APIs, rest services.
· Knowhow of security considerations for consumer facing channels.
· Should know how to create data flow diagrams like UML, SDL etc.