Singapore Others Permanent
We are seeking a Marketing manager for our client, who is the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms. They have provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From their multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to their market data to their global financial cloud infrastructure, they are the industry’s most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community. “A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at our company. We are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation. We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets. We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms. Join us!”
To develop, implement and execute the day to day marketing activities for the company. Deliverables include but are not limited to drafting lead generation emails, blog writing, composing press releases, applying for industry awards and preparing promotional materials for conferences and events. The Marketing Manager will work with the APAC and global sales teams to brainstorm effective messages that will elevate the company’s product and resonate with target audiences. The Marketing Manager will be a proactive communicator, able to articulate, execute and adhere to a strategic messaging platform and plan.
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS (must have skills and experience)
- 5-7 years progressive marketing experience preferably within product marketing in the financial tech industry
- Build relationships with subject matter experts, sales team and business leaders.
- Proficient in editing or distilling dense technical content for consumption by a wider audience segment
- Experience in managing time and stakeholder expectations between multiple project workflows
- Expertise in competitive landscape analysis and appetite for conducting research in the electronic trading space
- Excellent communication, time-management, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with creating and publishing social media posts across LinkedIn and Twitter to promote company events, news and industry topics
- Creating adverts, social media cards and flyers to help promote events, conferences, seminars, campaigns
- Self-starter…strong ability to guide a project to completion without direct supervision.
- B2B sales strategy or business development
- Experience working as a team and individual on projects
- Tracking of marketing ROI and budget control required
- Fluency in both MANDARIN and ENGLISH is required
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS (nice to have skills)
- Experience with marketing automation tools: HubSpot
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with SFDC is a plus