Singapore Others Contract
The ITCS Group (www.itcs-group.com) is a management consulting, technology services and IT outsourcing company. We provide customized consulting solutions, IT resourcing, project management and off/on-shore application development services across the Asia Pacific region. Strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore, we deliver services to Global Corporations, Fortune 500 companies and growing organizations. We work across key vertical markets that include Finance & Banking, Insurance, Legal and Communications & Technology where we collaborate with our clients to lower costs, improve efficiencies, reduce risk and bring about competitive advantage. We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
- To perform day-to-day data centre routine duties such as system backup, server reboot, facilities checks, etc.
- Participate and monitor the change implementation related to Data Center Facility Management
- To record issue log and prepare reports
- To assist in the formulation and documentation of data centre policies and procedures
- Implementation of structured cabling infrastructure
- Management of structured cabling infrastructure
- Management of cabling patching operations
- Diploma holder in Computer related disciplines
- Working experience in data centre operation / technical support is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Self-starter, independent and customer-oriented