Japan Helpdesk / Desktop Support Permanent
Description of the Activity of the Team Providing daily operational and handle technical requests to end-users in a proactive and professional manner Hong Kong Desktop Support Team, to take ownership of each case in a professional, consistent, and efficient manner. Providing an optimum service to our clients, commit to the expectation, and maintain customer productivity and satisfaction. Participating on different DWS related projects.
- Based on Priority, work on Incidents and Requests assigned to the team.
- Open/update cases on the ticket system while keeping users up to date on the current status.
- Monitor and review unassigned requests escalated by other teams.
- Handle Desktop PC, Laptop, Mobile requests.
- Log all hardware changes on asset management system.
- Keep track of Hardware & Accessories Inventory
- Handle new system or application implementations including DR.
- Create and update IT documentation.
- Execution level Project management tasks.
- Trading floor support for relevant technologies (dealer phones, etc).
- Minimum 2+ years with hands-on experience in IT helpdesk or desktop support position.
- Proficient in Basic Network troubleshooting, supporting Windows 10 and Office 365 technologies.
- Knowledge on writing scripts or macros will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Strong desire to learn in a fast-paced environment, common sense approach to support.
- Bilingual Japanese and English