Singapore Others Permanent
Our company is an IT Consultancy and Solutions/Service Provider who delivers IT Solutions to Banking Clients in the regions. As the company is expanding, we are hiring an Human Resources Assistant at junior level.
- Handle new hire and termination, Staff Relations, Leave Record Maintenance
- Assist in invoicing and Account Payables as required
- Administer & organize HR data and Personal files
- Responsible for generate HR data as required
- Provide backup support for Onboarding and Offboarding Processes
- Manage the background checks and Employment Verification Requests process
- Provide annual insurance review and tax return government
- Assist implementation of HR projects and ad hoc assignments as required
- Act as the point of contact for Employees' queries and requests
- Responsible for General Office Administration, Office Inventories and Facilities Maintenance
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of working experience in HR Administration / Office Administration / HR Operations
- CEI Certificate holder would be preferred
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and Word
- Basic HR knowledge?
- Humble personality, willing to learn and positive thinking
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in English?
- Organized and a good team player