Japan Development Contract
We're looking for talented individuals as Java Developer to join our client project in one of most impactful telecom projects in Japan.
- Hands-on individual contributor role responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Experience in writing high quality code.
- Collaborate with team in release execution cycles & manage the implementation of suggested module independently.
- Independently expand the coarse requirements/specifications to engineering details - be ingenious towards such implementation.
- Responsible for managing deliveries for various modules.
- Excellent core Java, J2EE & Web Services skills with good knowledge of OOPS principles.
- Experience with requirements elicitation and specification. Understanding of design patterns.
- Strong hands on software programming practices and principles.
- Working exp. on SOA based architectures.
- Hands on experience on working with core Java, Spring (MVC), Hibernate, JSP, application servers (WebLogic), SQL & RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle), Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & XML.
- Hands on experience of using Eclipse/My Eclipse IDE, writing Junit test cases, working with Maven/Ant, GIT.
- Significant awareness to technological happenings with good web technology and computer science fundamentals.
- Exposure to tools set related to databases, networking, distributed computing & web technologies.
- For DNS requirements only - good networking & system fundamentals with knowledge of telecom protocols.
- Experience in developing unit testing for functional points/stories; ability to manage the quantum of work and estimate the work assigned
- Problem- solving/ Trouble shooting skills.
- High levels of ownership and commitment on deliverables.
- Strong Communication Skills - Should be interacting with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications.