Japan Others Permanent
We are looking to strengthen and grow our team for field operations in terms of headcount as well as capabilities to become an integral part of the our global delivery organization and to drive high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide hardware break fix service and support for Servers, Storage, Networks, desktops, hand held devices and laptops.
- Install and configure Servers, Storage, Networks, PCs/laptops and peripherals.
- Install and setup OS and peripherals application.
- Successful roll-out of projects.
- Perform installs, moves, adds and changes as required.
- Provide follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Manage a team of Field engineers.
- Provide training to his/her team.
- Act as a single point of contact to answer any technical questions from the engineers on the field
- (Technical helpdesk for Engineers)
- Manage day to day operations to meet client requirements
- Help to translate process/training documents from English to Japanese and vice versa.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism in actions and demeanor.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Help team members and act as backup, if needed.
- Diploma or Degree in electronics or computer engineering with over (8) years of computer hardware break fix service experience for Enterprise Server and Storage products, desktops and laptops, experience in IT Technical support and project delivery for a range of projects including: office installations, office relocations, infrastructure installations, and upgrades.
- High experience in hardware break fix servicing for storage devices such as DELL/EMC and NetApp is a prerequisite.
- Extensive experience managing vendors, resources, timelines, and budgets.
- Extensive experience supporting and building relationships with a range of clients & strong customer support experience.
- More than 5 years of project/team leadership experience.
- Strong experience working as part of a team and also working individually.
- Willingness to work Overtime after hour/Sat/Sun/public holidays and 7x24 standby duty
- Willingness and ability to work in changing shifts on a regular basis and availability to work outside of 9am-9pm window.
- Highly experienced in enterprise system/hardware troubleshooting and problem resolution. Which include multi-vendor hardware support for servers and storage device.
- Willingness to support all accounts including Laptop, desktops, servers and all relevant technologies irrespective of the accounts.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Microsoft OS, VMware, Linux, UNIX, etc is a prerequisite
- Highly Experienced with Enterprise Backup application/s.
- Relevant technical certification such as MCSE, VMware, Comptia or Linux is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
- Ability to achieve set calls per day target for self and the team.
- Willingness to travel to client locations as required which may be every day, with in assigned city and outside the assigned city is a must.
- Ability to communicate (Read/Write/talk) in English & Japanese is a must.
- Strong excel and reporting capabilities.