Hong Kong Others Permanent
Our client is one of the leading global providers of multi-asset and FX liquidity trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms. You are responsible for contacting and building a long-term relationship with company customers.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with company customers.
- Grow revenue through identifying cross selling opportunities and communicating these to sales.
- Arrange and schedule onsite visits for relationship management and training.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics including monitoring customers usage
- Enhance department and organisation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new requests.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- At least 3 years of eFX experience
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Confident in meeting and liaising at client sites.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- EFX knowledge an absolute requirement, multi asset knowledge desirable.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a result driven revenue-based environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to constantly seek improvement.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong