Japan Network Permanent
The Network Management department represents a unique opportunity and role within Third Party Management group.
- Manage external relationships on behalf of the Bank and work within a team that acts as a point of escalation for numerous lines and business and operational departments.
- Obtain a strong regulatory, compliance and risk understanding in terms of the appointment and management of third parties. Learn and develop key negotiation skills.
- Represent the Bank at external industry forums and client meetings. Support the design of processes for the Network Management department which will provide oversight of third party relationships for the portfolio of Third Party Partner Banks and Financial Market Utilities.
- Identify current processes in use by multiple LOBs. Assess current processes and identify best practices for implementation. Identify gaps and the methodology to close them to move the organization to the required end state.
Fluency in Japanese to be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience with Third Party Management Processes and/or related Operations or Line of
Business Processes and understanding of multiple cash products and clearings with a working
understanding of cash correspondent relationships
• Understanding of Operational Risk and the Bank Risk Framework with knowledge of regulations
and the impacts of non-compliance
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and deliver results under pressure
• Ability to work effectively across cultures and with multiple levels of leadership and manage /
resolve escalations from multiple LOBs Ability to understand and articulate complex concepts
Hasegawa Building, 1-7-3 Uchikanda 4F ITCS GROUP OFFICES
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047 TOKYO | HONG KONG | SINGAPORE | SYDNEY | MUMBAI
• Highly collaborative, execution driven and works through influence and engagement and has
ability to communicate effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and
external Banks/Partners Detail orientation while seeing the big picture
• Ability to bring multiple stakeholders together, directly address issues to reach consensus &
decisions, and demonstrate personal courage
• Positively represent the bank and the Network management group at industry forums, client
meetings, and relationship events
• Ability to work with, interpret and review data and metrics (I.e. performance data, invoicing,
pricing, market), make decisions and/or present data in various formats depending on the
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, PowerPoint, Work,
• Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
• Pro-active and Intellectually curious (keeps up with new products / market changes and anything
impacting bank portfolio)