Singapore Development Contract
Our Client is a dynamic and fast-growing start-up FinTech company. Their product is already an industry leading solution for banks and financial institutions across Asia-Pacific. They already have a friendly team of experienced, intelligent and helpful technology experts who follows the best development practices and are getting better every day.
- Business requirements analysis
- Functional and technical design
- Development and testing
- Front end and back end
- Software installation and configuration
- Infrastructure and security
- Client management and support
- 1 to 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Great development skills (with an 00 language such as Java or python or C# or C++)
- Professional software engineering project experience
Knowledge on technologies such as:
- Java. Spring, Spring-boot. JrvIS. flyway
- AWS technologies such as EC2. Aurora, CloudFormation. ELB. etc.
- SQL, MySQL. H2. Aurora, JPA. Hibernate
- XML. fpxml. Saxon. xslt
- jUnit. Cucumber. Selenium. Go. Nightwatch, Continuous Delivery
What to expect in the interview?
- Programming exercises (whiteboard and computer)
- Discussions about development experiences you've had
- Design and other technical exercises