Japan Development Contract
Data Solution Delivery Team is looking for hand-on passionate Senior System Analyst to understand, design, develop, and maintain data oriented solutions. Candidate will interact with business team through multiple discussions and brain storming to build project scope for software requirements. She or He will be responsible to analyze the requirement, create system/data architecture on cloud software’s, followed by writing/reviewing code in various languages like Python, Presto/Hive SQL, Java, Ruby, Scala etc. and execution to deliver required data & software solution within timelines. This role is important and help candidate to create value for business by using his/her own technical skills in house and at same time allow them to collaborate and negotiate with service partners in order to fulfill business expectations. P
Identify different data sources, analyze/execute data ingestion process by functional/technical configurations
aligning with governance and security policies.
- Create and monitor data reconciliation process
- Data model and Datamart creation in order to make data usable from end user point of view
- Business requirement prioritizing and delivery based on agile project management methodologies
- Based on user requirements - analyze & design the solution, create/review source code in presto/hive SQL to
extract the data from Big Data systems as Data Ocean / Treasure Data
- Create Python or Ruby or Java programs to design the workflow and In/Out data between different systems
- Maintain different sources codes for data ingestion, reconciliation, extraction and transfer in source code
repository such as Bit Bucket or GitHub
- Proactive interaction with different units, and provide automated solutions in order to gain operational
- Based on need, participate in different global organization wide projects, understand business requirements,
define scope, business objectives and evaluate the pros and cons of various features to meet business needs
- Perform and validate different programming language code review if done by service partners.
- Perform and design system test, use cases, automate programs to check data/system flow, integration test
dependencies and validate test results against requirements
- Participate in different data governance and audit related activities. Make sure system is aligned with policies
in place and that requirements for data security are followed.
- Manage and analyze customer journey extractions via tool as Kitewheel
- Data analysis and solution creation for business problems through designing system in multiple ways
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems or related
- 4-6 years of experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence application development.
- Advanced query authoring SQL (Presto/Hive) knowledge and experience working with a variety of databases is
must in order to extract, analyze and transfer data for business activity purpose.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. and relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including
- Hands on Experience with Source code management systems such as BitBucket or GitHub is mandatory
- Experience with AWS services (Redshift, S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS/SQS, RDS, Aurora) preferred.
- Hands on Experience with implementing CDP, DMP is preferred.
- Experience with data oriented orchestration solution delivery is preferred.
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
- Strong agile project management and organizational skills.
- Negotiation and offsite service partner management
- Result oriented and positive interpersonal skills