Hong Kong Business Analyst Contract
Our client, a Listed Tech firm, is looking for a Business Analyst. The selected candidate will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance/Risks teams. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
- ead and execute IT projects impacting Market data, Risk and PnL chain for locations in Asia Pacific.
- Chair project steering and operational committee meetings.
- Manage project internal and external dependencies.
- Support decomposition of customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with PO
- Interact with Local developers based on Stories defined
- Participate to testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
- Develop strong partnership with the business; IT counterparties in Paris and offshore teams in Bangalore.
- Coordinate and handle the user acceptances tests for the region.
- Assess and design the change management involved and get buy-in from key stakeholders. Define training plans, organize training needed and assist in creating robust documentation of the processes, including detailed operational procedures.
- Assess the impact of new products and accompany the new product committee in enabling new activities
- Able to lead discussions and well as project tasks delivery. Provide coaching to junior BA.
- Business analysis skills: Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Experience of working closely with business analyst in an agile or devops framework
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Strong command of English and formalization capacity
- Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Understanding of Dev languages and concepts:
- Familiar with Intermediation API, Business API, Data Modeling, User Experiencer, Server & hosting
- Language: C#/Java/.NET/Python, API Maker, HTML5/Angular/React, CSS 3 & Java Script, SQL
- Experience in REST / SOAP web services
- Min 7 years of experience as a Software engineer – Business analyst in the banking or technology industry.
- Strong team playing, communication and leadership skills.