Hong Kong Project Management Permanent
Our client is a well-established Global bank providing financial services to retail, corporate and private banking customers. They are now looking for an IT Senior Programme Manager to join their team.
- Drive the delivery of global programmes and projects by engaging and working with senior stakeholders to drive the delivery of accurate and timely plan forecast demand data for IT infrastructure and resources.
- Ensure that supply of products and services are aligns to the Technology strategic priorities, Technology risk appetite and the expectations of Demand Management.
- Own and drive improvements to resource and infrastructure requirements analysis for delivering IT Infrastructure Delivery and Global Business and Global Function projects and programmes more effectively.
- Ensure the Portfolio Leads, Programme and Project Managers are following defined demand and order management processes and using standard tooling and best practice for global and any region specific processes.
- Develop and drive ways to effectively engage key stakeholders on a major change initiative to ensure all plan forecast demand data is captured, documented and maintained in the IT planning systems.
- Confidently drive senior stakeholder engagement and management expectations through the demand planning and delivery pipeline. The jobholder will clearly understand the current needs of all key stakeholders and be able to anticipate future needs in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Have a good understanding of interdependencies between supply teams and tasks and ensure that requests for ITID infrastructure and resources are placed well in advance and delivered to the required dates.
- Seek to influence within and outside of the team and successfully encourage teams to work together.
- Degree holder in computer science or related discipline
- Excellent communication and key stakeholder management
- Able to influence senior stakeholder confidently
- Excellent demand management and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in managing global scale projects and solid understanding
- Open to non-banking candidates but banking experience in preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese and English is a must