Japan Business Analyst Contract
The Japan Finance Change Team is a newly set up function within Finance CAO, whose objective is to centrally oversee and support the delivery of Regional Finance projects, as well as Finance components of cross functional / cross regional projects. The team is in the process of expanding internally and currently has an open Business Analyst (BA) position, initially working on two large global initiatives, with the opportunity to cover both Japan Regional and Global Finance strategic initiatives in the future.
As a BA, the staff shall be assigned to the projects managed by the Change Management team;
Role as BA:
• Fact finding & detailed analysis of the business areas relevant to the objectives of the project, communicating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other managers/ key staff, inside and outside Finance.
• Based on above communication, work with SMEs and IT (where relevant) to define and document business requirements.
• Organise and support users with UAT (user acceptance testing) to validate effective requirements implementation.
• Work closely with Project Managers to provide timely status updates to ensure analytics tasks are completed to plan, with any delays escalated accordingly.
• Documentation skill set is a must.
• Good communication skills to deal with both domestic and international counterparts (Japanese/ English skills required)
• Detail oriented, good investigative ability, able to identify business issues.
• Experience in cross-sectional/ departmental communication is required
• Experience in business-related area, such as Product Control, would be preferred.