Japan Development Permanent
Our client, an Investment Banking Company is looking for a developer who want to work on extremely interesting challenges with a global impact in the financial sector.
On a daily basis we are responsible for supporting the secured financing trading
and collateral management systems for our Bank Resource Management
- Our team is located in Tokyo, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Budapest, London, Glasgow
and New York.
- We manage all incidents across our platforms and take any follow-up actions
necessary to ensure system stability. We work closely with traders, operations
and engineers daily.
- Aside from production monitoring, we develop solutions for business problems
in various technologies with support from our global team of experts. We try to
maintain 30/70 split between support and project work.
- You will work with various technologies including Java, Python, Angular, C++,
Linux and SQL.
- Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test, and
deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review.
You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and automated
Ideally 3+ years of work experience
• Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of support issues
and development projects
• Experience with at least one programming language (eg Java, Python, C++),
and eagerness to develop this further and learn
• Great communication skills as regular coordination with our global team is
• Ability to work under pressure, as outages in our businesses are very time