Hong Kong Others Contract
To provide application production support for Trade Finance applications within Asia Pacific by being part of a dynamic team who is responsible in supporting a full range of applications and to ensure a stable and resilient production environment for the business and operations.
- Provide regional L2 Production support for Trade Finance systems within Asia Pacific
- Respond to user requests, incidents and problems in a timely manner
- Ensure issues are reported, tracked, followed up and escalated timely
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and / or the vendor.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders
- Set up preventive system monitoring and alerting
- Support change management process and application releases
- Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities
- Document operation procedures, contribute to knowledgebase and cross train other team members and built up functional and technical expertise four our regional applications.
- Coordinate and follow up with Project team to ensure permanent fix is prioritized and planned.
- Analyze and challenge existing support processes to achieve continuous improvement
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month overnight batches if any
- Perform and coordinate regular maintenance activities
- 5+ year experience working in IT ( production support role is preferable )
- A background in banking and experience in Trade Finance systems is significant advantage
- Proven track record in maintenance & support Trade Finance critical applications
- Good understanding of Trade Finance operational activities
- Good understanding of change, incident & problem management methodologies
- Good understanding of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, IT Risk and Security ? Strong team player