Hong Kong Big Data Contract
Our client, HKEx, is looking for a Data Analytics Evangelist. The selected candidate will be tasked leading an innovation team (Big Data and Analytics), and help various business functions to embed analytical process into their decision-making framework (Experience in developing analytics solution on data in hundreds of terabytes or petabytes scale is a highly desired). Great opportunity to join if you a looking for build from scratch exp. with stability in a sizable firm.
· Performing analytics and creating visualizations on large volumes of diverse data with our newly built Big Data and Analytics Platform
· Innovate, educate, and drive new data and analytics concepts across all areas in the organization
· Engage with Data Architects and Data Engineers to design and continuously refine platform offerings and architecture
· Working closely with Data Management Team to help to promote data management best practices in the organization
· Working closely with Platform Engineers for product and service launch, including release planning, capacity management and operational revie
· Bachelor of Arts/ Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
· Data driven thinking
· Excellent communications skills and experience working in cross-functional teams, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
· Experience in end-to-end analytics projects involving a large variety of complex data sets.
· Ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management
· Ability to independently influence and drive delivery, set clear expectations and roadmaps
· Advanced skills in data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, or PowerBI
· Hands-on experience of Python/ Scala or similar coding languages
· Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modelling, ETL development, and data warehousing.