Japan Development Contract
A large insurance company is seeking for an excellent web front-end developer with practical hands-on experience. The ideal candidate is a great problem solver, team player, and a quick learner with an eye for design and experience coding sites. The successful candidate is expected to work on dynamic web application development. He or she will need to collaborate with our other teams, such as business, back-end or data science in an agile way.
- Design and build new pages, applications and sites.
- Build templates for digital contents.
- Improve user experience.
- Write in clean, logical, well-commented code that can be reviewed by peers.
- Create unit tests, and increase coverage.
- Create Integration/Functional tests.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with team members on contents development needs.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Node.js, npm, Webpack.
- Experience using preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS, TypeScript, CoffeeScript, HAML and SLIM.
- Experience using version control systems particularly Git
- Knows how to code with responsive design.
- Familiarity with Testing/Debugging tools. Should be able to setup, create, and maintain unit tests and integration/functional tests.
- Preferred skills:
- Knows how to use Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Have some experience in full-stack development.
- Have some experience in WordPress plug-in (optional).
- Have some experience in Amazon AWS (optional).
- Have some experience in Agile process, such as SCRUM.