Japan Others Contract
Our client is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows people to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 165 million active accounts in 203 markets and 26 currencies around the world, the company enables global ecommerce.
Currently, our Sales team is searching for a Sales Integration professional to serve as a key member of the Integration Team to (A) support the company product integration to major merchants / partners, (B) communicate and coordinate engineering issues related to product integration among Sales / Account Management and other internal divisions for new products and existing products, and (C) take initiative to nurse and develop the community in Japan.
• Work in a market development capacity on company's opportunities in Japan.
• Represent leading-edge applications in a complex environment.
• Work with new merchants and partners to in navigating all facets of introducing new merchants / partners to the company business.
• Manage the integration of company process and products lines into merchant and partner business. Shepherd / guide in a hands-on manner the merchant and partner relationships through the necessary integration phases until the company is live-to-site.
• Work with complex technology and in a customer-centric environment with multiple decision makers at various levels.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in Integration or Technical Integration and project delivery is necessary.
• Prior experience in Pre-sales in complex Technology and Customer-centric environment working with / through multiple stakeholders at many levels is essential.
• Ideal candidate will have an understanding of how payments impact a company's online business.
• Candidate MUST use this service prior to applying for the position. Candidate must be able to articulate why he / she would like to work for the company.
• Ability to build web applications using web languages such as PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, C# and SQL.
• Comfort with outbound outreach is a must.
• Prior experience prioritizing tasks and managing performance in accordance with company / BU's goal.
• Working experience in the e-Commerce industry and/or in dynamic, fast paced & results orientated organizations
SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS & COMPETENCIES:
• Strong communication skills with internal divisions and Japanese merchants / partners to understand their requirements and concerns, as well as explain best solutions with the available products.
• He / she should be able to think creatively, act strategically, be technically knowledgeable about the company integration process and product line (or be a fast learner) and communicate effectively internally and externally.
• Business English communication skill is must.
• Knowledge of Japanese ecommerce in general is a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, or a related field.