Singapore Others Permanent
Our client is network infrastructure provider, providing differentiated design and diverse network solution for the discerning and best-in-class enterprises. We are looking for an IP expert with deep knowledge /expertise to be part of the engineering team to design, architect and implement the intent-based intelligent network.
- To be part of the engineering team to design, architect and implement the intent-based intelligent network.
- Lead a team of IP experts to build the advanced network.
- Self-motivated technologist with a keen mind and breadth of knowledge across telco networks, NFV, cybersecurity and advanced technologies
- Good communicator, a subject matter expert in telco IP networks and ISP networks
- Keen innovator and is the design authority for all Customer Solutions.
- Leads the IP Engineering team to design, architect and tender
- Implement IP and ISP network, SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, IoT, Managed Security and other products.
- Manages projects to ensure in-time and within budget delivery.
- Solutions and approve technical designs supporting the Customer and Sales team in capturing customers’ requirements, preparing and presenting proposals.
- Works with operations team to ensure smooth transition of networks to Operations.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 10 years working experience in architecting and operating IP Network in the Telecommunications Industry
- Hands-on experience with major IP vendor products
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols such as IS-IS, OSPF, IPv6, Multicasting, HSRP, BGP as well as use of MPLS, VxLAN, EVPN, Domain Name Service policies, DHCP, AAA and Address management
- In depth knowledge of L2/L3 Network Designs, Metro Ethernet products & solutions as defined by MEF.
- CCNP, CCIE or equivalent certifications would be an advantage