Hong Kong Development Permanent
Our client, a leading US investment Bank, is looking for a Core Java Developer. The selected candidate will be tasked leading a small team, responsible for the full SDLC of the Pricing Credit Product (Bonds, CDS etc. under FICC Team), using mainly Core Java & Spring framework under Agile (Scrum), CI/CD methodology. Great opportunity to join a leading reputational IBank as a Perm role.
- Collaborate with other regional Development Team on business requests and projects
- Work with regional and global partners to build on domain knowledge
- Follow banks SDLC best practices and take ownership of deliverables.
- Timely response to business production queries and outages.
- Attend meeting with global partners from time to time
- Participate in global agile (Scrum) methodology
- Strong knowledge of Core JAVA and Spring framework
- Sound knowledge of relational database (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle SQL)
- Knowledge on Python, FIX Protocol, Spring Integrations, ReactJS, Node.js would be a plus
- Working experience in middleware/messaging products and good understanding of them
- Must have worked on source control system preferably GIT, knowledge of build scripts (ANT or MAVEN) and deployment framework like Jenkins.
- General trade execution and processing concepts would be an advantage
- Product knowledge of Bond, CDS and working experience with OTC markets like Bloomberg, MarketAxess would be advantage