Hong Kong Server Permanent
As a Windows System Administrator, you will design, maintain and support Windows servers, Virtualization, Microsoft SQL, Citrix and messaging infrastructure within the region. You will also deploy new infrastructures within the perimeter and do the level 1 control to comply with the group security standards and regulars guidelines. You would be required to communicate and work in partnership with both the business and global IT teams to continuously ensure technology stays current and relevant within the business.
- Support and maintain within the Asia perimeter, including but not limited to:
- Windows Servers
- Deployment and management tools (Openstack, BigFix, Cloudforms & Puppet)
- Virtualization (VMWARE /VDI/ Citrix/Hyper-V)
- Messaging (Skype for Business, Exchange, Airwatch)
- Lead and participate on projects, including but not limited to:
- Deployment of new appliances and servers
- Capacity upgrades and hardware renewal
- Software deployment / upgrades
- Office setup / Office moves
- Data centre reshuffling / refit
- Report, follow up and escalate if necessary, any incident in a timely manner and ensure it has been logged
- Use and ensure any change and IT/user request are properly logged, followed up.
- Make sure the systems are monitored by our monitoring systems
- Provide and collect information to build some capacity planning reports within the covered perimeter
- Vendor management and relationship with procurement team
- Maintain an up to date inventory by doing regular checks
- Help to define the strategy related to their perimeter.
- 5 Years +
- Eligibility to work in local market
- Degree not essential, professional qualifications ie: VCP, MCSE, ITIL are an advantage.