Singapore Server Contract
Our Client, who operates bespoke ops-tech outsourcing solutions is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to provide IT Operation and Support for system infrastructure implementation to the Global / Corporate organization
- To provide IT Operation and Support for system infrastructure implementation to the Global / Corporate organization including Business Unit, Regional and the branches, working with the local and regional IT Team (stakeholders) based on the tasks, service requests, incidents, and change requests based on approved policy and architectural guidelines.
- To conduct the RFP / RFQ / Tender for the local and regional infrastructure related (full cycle) from getting the user requirement, propose the solution, work with procurement team, participate in the technical evaluation, project implementation, managed vendors, conduct UAT, and ensure the documentation and close the project.
- To involve in the project or lead the project related with network infrastructure, data center / server room, office relocation local and regional.
- Responsible for design, implement / migration; maintain operation and support (day to-day operation) for Cloud & On-Premise Infrastructure.
- To support audit and infrastructure / network security scan.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and Security related drills.
- To support the Cyber IR team when necessary to conduct IR actions, root case analysis and implementation of correction/prevention action plan.
- Responsible for all infrastructure configuration management, update / maintain documentation, inventory and also regularly review of the network performance, capacity planning, and contribute the monthly report.
- To follow up on audit finding and close the gap.
- To involve in project or lead the project related to Cloud / On-Premise infrastructure, local and regional
- Require to stand by 24/7 and to be activated after the normal business day when needed.
- Occasional traveling may be required to support other offices local and regional.
- Possess a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in systems engineering, operations and support of large-scale systems.
- Experience with distributed systems operational health check and performance monitoring
- Systems and network skills is a plus (CCNP, MCSE)
- Experience in administrating Office 365 Suite of Product (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, ATP, MFA etc.) and Azure AD
- Experience in developing automated solutions to deploy infrastructure and applications Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills Strong knowledge in utilizing cloud services and tools such as AWS or Microsoft Azure Cloud will be good.
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours as needed