Japan Development Permanent
Our Client, a global E-Commerce conglomerate, is looking for skilled Web Application Engineers the Web Application Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the high-quality user experiences of their Mall Services. We are looking for passionate and innovative engineer who can lead the development & operation with getting the peers involved proactively, to join us together in delivering best shopping experiences with high speed and time-to-market.
- To understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- To design, development, test, and operate of large-scale e-commerce systems
- To perform maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and bug-fix (24/7)
- To perform system improvement (e.g. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies & system architecture, optimizing the system performance with a sufficient load test)
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Solid programming experience using JAVA EE/C++ in web application for massive users
- Good understanding of Multi-threading, OOA/D principle and design pattern
- Basic knowledge in daily operation with Linux scripts and tools
- Good sense of writing code w/ performance, maintainability and security in mind
- Good experience in CI/CD automation of service delivery (using Jenkins/git, etc) as DevOps
- Good experience in load test, performance analysis and improvement using Apache JMeter
- Good experience in both Waterfall and Agile practice, and understand the spirit behind them
- Good experience in traffic management by using CDN, caching systems.
- Team leading experience (5~6 people) to achieve target on schedule under high pressure
- Operate middle ware such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Weblogic and other open source framework.