Japan Network Permanent
A senior engineer who is responsible for all Network operation and implementation, supporting the business and IT units in APAC. When implementation is completed, create technical design documentation, and partner with local in-country resources or vendors to deliver the service and troubleshooting.
· Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support (mainly 2nd/3rd line) for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems across Asia Pacific region
· Provide operational support of extranet environment (client connectivity, exchange connectivity)
· Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco network devices, Juniper/Check-point firewall, F5 load-balancer, Bluecoat proxy given a technical specification on the features and functionality required.
· Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens (in English), using appropriate wording.
· Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
· Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable the automation
· Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
· 3+ year experience of network performance & packet analysis by using Netscout, SevOne and Wireshark
· Experienced user of Cisco products (CCNP, CCIE)
· 5+ years experience in network industry working on routers & switches.
· A proven ability to design and support Network Infrastructure.
· Have worked on applications like Microsoft Visual Studio.
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Japanese skill is a plus